Thursday, March 25, 2010

And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie (End!)

So yeah, I finished my first mystery in a very long time! Alright, so that wasn't so bad, I guess. I think that this book was quite suspenseful because of the Little Indian Boy nursery rhyme. I thought Agatha Christie did a pretty good job of keeping it interesting with the twists on how each verse was fulfilled. But, no spoilers right now!

The ending, I thought, was quite good, and ironic. I thought that there was something fishy with the suspects, and I knew it wasn't the last few people left on the island. I just didn't know that it turned out to actually b-oh yeah, no spoilers. ;) I'm not exactly sure if I really like the explanation though. It seemed a little out there, but I didn't think it was terrible out there. It did make some morbid kind of sense, I guess.

Well, then. Here's my final rating of the book then: 9/10 (Yes, I'm still not exactly in love with mysteries. Stubborn ole me)

No comments:

Post a Comment